Grand Room/Kitchen/Patio (capacity = 120)
- The Grand Room may be reserved for private parties. If interested in reserving the Grand Room, call 920-497-0807. See Grand Room reservation process.
- When visiting the Clubhouse during these parties, be respectful and stay away from this area.
- There is noise ordinance from 10pm-6am. Please do not play loud music outside during this time.
- Only certified service animals are allowed in the clubhouse.
- Only medical devices are allowed in the Clubhouse.
- No firearms will be allowed in the clubhouse at any time.
- Illegal and non-prescription drugs are not allowed anywhere in the clubhouse.
- The use of tobacco products or e-cigarettes are not allowed anywhere in the clubhouse. If your guestsdo smoke (outside), cigarettes must be properly disposed of in the cigarette receptacles provided.
- Members are responsible for any damages to the Clubhouse caused by them, their family, non-members or guests. If something is damaged, please call Clubhouse number 920-497-0807.
- When not in use, umbrellas on the patios must be left in the “down” position.
- Turn off all lights, fans, television and any other electronic equipment when you are finished.
How to reserve the Clubhouse Great Room/Kitchen/Patio
- Look up the date on the website and see if your desired date is available. Reservations are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis and confirmed when deposit is received.
- If you are not familiar with our facility, you can call 920-497-0807, to get a walk through and answer any of your questions.
- Print out the Grand Room Reservation Form (or pick one up at the Clubhouse), complete, attach deposit check, and mail or drop off at the Polo Point Clubhouse, 850 De Soto Circle, Oneida, WI 54155
- You will receive a confirmation email after receipt.
- Your deposit will be refunded within 10 days after your event, for the full amount, less any fees ordamages to the clubhouse that result in repair costs. If the repairs exceed the deposit amount, you will be responsible for the total costs.
How to reserve the Conference Room
Located on the side table in the Conference Room there is a pocket calendar. Anyone interested in reserving this room can write their name in the pocket calendar on the chosen date.
Grand Room Rental Form
Grand Room Rental Sign Off Sheet
A newsletter is sent out at least quarterly. It includes all upcoming events, and items of interest within the community. We are always looking for things to put in the newsletter to keep our members informed. You are welcome to join the Activity committee to help coordinate these events or just sit back, relax, and enjoy the
company. If you have something that you want included in the Newsletter, please call 920-497-0807 and leave a message on the Clubhouse answering machine or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.